How can you prepare?
Using the VDA Information Security Assessment, you can become acquainted with the topic of information security.
- Use relevant newsfeeds to keep yourself up to date. The BSI (German Federal Office for Information Security) provides, for example, plenty of information on the topic; please see the "IT-Grundschutz" Catalogs (IT Baseline Protection Catalogs).
- Become acquainted with the standards relevant to information security, such as the ISO 2700x series.
- Take part in relevant training programs and seminars if you feel you need to gain further expertise.
- Take advantage of the possibility to have OS carry out a pre-audit. This will enable you to find out how well prepared you are in terms of information security and what tasks you still have to complete to ensure a successful TISAX® assessment.
- Turn to experienced consultants for support. They can help you to organize your information security in a way that is tailored to your company. OS can also offer you an outstanding consultation program in this regard.
- Compare yourself with companies within your field, and optimize relevant areas correspondingly.
TISAX® is a registered trademark of the ENX Association.