How can you prepare?
The TISAX® assessment is a comprehensive project that you will master professionally with the right preparation. Please note a few tips in order to be optimally prepared:
- Using the VDA Information Security Assessment, you can become acquainted with the topic of information security and the TISAX® audit.
- If necessary, have selected TISAX® requirements explained to you by our experts during a VDA ISA web-seminar to make sure you understood everything correctly.
- Use relevant newsfeeds to keep yourself up to date. The BSI (German Federal Office for Information Security) provides, for example, plenty of information on the topic; please see the "IT-Grundschutz" catalogs (IT Baseline Protection Catalogs).
- Become acquainted with the standards relevant to information security, such as the ISO 2700x series.
- Join relevant training programs and seminars if you feel you need to gain further expertise.
- Turn to experienced TISAX® consultants for support. They can help you to organize your information security in a way that is tailored to your company. OS also offers an outstanding consultation program in this regard.
- A neutral inventory through a pre-audit creates clarity about your certification maturity. So you may use the time before the TISAX® assessment for targeted elimination of weak points.
- Compare yourself with companies within your field, and optimize relevant areas correspondingly.
TISAX® is a registered trademark of the ENX Association.