First & Second Party Audits
1st Party Audits
1st party audits are internal audits in which management systems (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 27001, TISAX®), parts thereof or processes are checked for conformity to standards and guidelines. A further objective is the identification of potential for improvement. They are also an indispensable prerequisite for the certification or recertification of management systems and can be performed by internal and/or external auditors.
2nd Party Audits
These audits serve to select suppliers or to assess the extent to which suppliers meet the requirements of management systems or standards. The identification of optimization potential and the creation of transparency along the supply chain are further possible goals.
Characteristics of 2nd party audits are product, system or process audits.
The following options are available for this type of audit:
- The evaluation is based on a standard (e.g. ISO 27001, TISAX®).
- The evaluation is based on the concrete requirements resulting from the current cooperation.
The first method has the advantage of general validity. However, it is associated with a higher effort.
With the second method, there is the possibility that several assessments may be necessary depending on concrete projects.
How we can support you
- Joint coordination of the audit objectives
- Collaboration in the planning of the audits
- Preparation of the audits
- Preliminary discussions with persons or partner companies involved in the audits
- Creation of checklists
- Carrying out the audits (ISO 9001, ISO 27001, TISAX®) or support during the audits
- Preparation of audit reports
TISAX® is a registered trademark of ENX Association